300 Hornidge Road Mamaroneck, NY 10543
Eric Lutinski, Ed.D.
Principal/Assistant Superintendent for Instruction
School Emergency Information Guide for Parents
School Emergency Information Guide for Parents (Spanish)
Our new superintendent wants to hear from you! Please join Dr. Lutinski when he hosts upcoming conversations at each of our schools to listen and learn about what families in our school community value. Your child’s principal will soon send a Google sign-up form for these conversations.
DW parents - Monday, April 19th, 7:00pm, DW Auditorium
FEB parents - Wednesday, April 21st, 7:00pm, FEB Auditorium
MS/HS parents - Thursday, April 22nd, 7:00pm, MS/HS Dining Hall
FEB parents - Monday, April 26th, 7:00pm, FEB Auditorium
DW parents - Tuesday, April 27th, 7:00pm, DW Auditorium
K-12 parents - Thursday, April 29th, 7:00 pm, MS/HS Dining Hall
If you would like to submit questions or topics for discussion, please send them via QandA@ryeneck.org
• Please click HERE to see the new school vaccination requirements which were passed by the New York
State Legislature on June 13, 2019
• Please visit our Nurse/Health Services page for the most recent health requirements and forms.
• Health Education Curriculum Outline
• Health Education Advisory Council (HEAC) Recommendations
• SAANYS Special Report: Student Vaping - A Growing Threat to Student Health
Social and Emotional Learning (K-12)
• Please click HERE to view the Social and Emotional Learning K-12 curriculum information.
MS Clubs & Enrichment Programs
• Slide Show Description of Clubs and Enrichment Programs
• List of Clubs and Enrichment Programs (Includes day, time & location)
Rye Neck Parent & Student Portals
• Parent Portal - Creating a New Account
• Please check the portal regularly to avoid surprises, and discuss what you see with your child. If you are unsure how to use the
Parent Portal, please view this prezi to answer any questions you may have.
• More information about the Parent & Student Portals may be found on the About Your Middle School page.