Budget Vote 2019
• Results of Annual Meeting & Election of the District
• 2019-2020 OFFICIAL BUDGET
• 2019-2020 Budget Presentation
• Additional Budget Information
• 2019-2020 Budget Development Calendar
• Public Budget Discussion - February 13, 2019
• Public Notice (English)
• Public Notice (Spanish)
• 2019-2020 Budget Notice
• 2019-2020 Property Tax Report Card
• 2019-2020 Administrative Compensation Disclosure
• Enhanced STAR Information
• Value Education (Budget Issue - English & Spanish)
• Calculate Estimated School Taxes
All U.S. Citizens who have lived in the Rye Neck School District at least 30 days are eligible to vote in the school elections if they are at least 18 years old and registered with either the Westchester County Board of Elections or the Rye Neck School District.
Wednesday, May 15, 2019 is the last day to register to vote. Registration will take place in the District Clerk's Office from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on that day, or from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. any day prior to May 15th.
Absentee Ballot Information
The Application for Absentee Ballot must be returned to the District Clerk at least 7 days before the election if the ballot is to be mailed to the voter, or the day before the election, if the ballot is to be delivered personally to the voter. Once the application is reviewed and accepted, an absentee ballot will be issued. Absentee ballots may only be issued or mailed directly to the applicant. Completed and signed ballots may be hand-delivered by the voter, his/her representative, or mailed. In order for the ballot to be counted, it must be received in the District Clerk's office no later than 5:00 p.m. on the day of the vote, Tuesday, May 21, 2019.
Application for Absentee Ballot