Budget Vote 2021
• Property Tax Calculator
• 2021 Property Tax Report Card
• Third Budget Discussion - April 14, 2021
• Additional Budget Information - April 14, 2021
• Administrative Salary Disclosure - 2020/2021
• Second Budget Discussion - March 17, 2021
• Additional Budget Information - March 17, 2021
• First Budget Discussion - February 10, 2021
• Budget Development Calendar 2021-2022
In order to qualify to vote in the School District's Budget Vote and Election, you must be at least 18 years of age, a U.S. citizen, and a resident of the district for 30 days immediately preceding the election. Those who registered and voted in either the school district election or general election within the last four years are also qualified voters.
If you are not registered, prospective voters can still register to vote in the office of the District Clerk, 310 Hornidge Road, Mamaroneck, New York by May 12, 2021.