Budget Vote 2020
• Budget Presentation 2020-2021
• Additional Budget Information with Line Budget
• Preliminary Budget Discussion - February 12, 2020
• 2020-21 Budget Development Calendar
All U.S. Citizens who have lived in the Rye Neck School District at least 30 days are eligible to vote in the school elections if they are at least 18 years old and registered with either the Westchester County Board of Elections or the Rye Neck School District.
Wednesday, May 13, 2020 is the last day to register to vote. Registration will take place in the District Clerk's Office from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on that day, or from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. any day prior to May 13th.
Absentee Ballot Information
• An Application for Absentee Ballot must be received by the District Clerk no earlier than thirty (30) days before the election. Once the application is
reviewed and accepted, an absentee ballot will be issued.
• If an Absentee Ballot is to be mailed to the voter, the application for the Absentee Ballot must be returned to the District Clerk at least 7 days before the
• If the Absentee Ballot is to be delivered personally to the voter, or his/her agent, the application for the Absentee Ballot must be returned to the District
Clerk by the day before the election.
• Completed and signed ballots may be hand-delivered by the voter, his/her representative, or mailed. In order for the ballot to be counted, it must be
received in the District Clerk's office no later than 5:00 p.m. on the day of the vote, Tuesday, May 19, 2020.
Application for Absentee Ballot