Dignity for All Students Act (DASA)
What is DASA?
DASA is an abbreviation for the Dignity for All Students Act, which states:
No student shall be subjected to harassment or bullying by employees or students on school property or at a school function; nor shall any student be subjected to discrimination based on a person’s actual or perceived race, color, weight, national origin, ethnic group, religion, religious practice, disability, sexual orientation, gender or sex by school employees or students on school property or at a school function.
To summarize, students are not to be bullied or harassed at school, on school property or at a school sponsored event.
• Rye Neck UFSD Code of Conduct
• Rye Neck UFSD Harassment and Bullying Prevention and Intervention Policy
Rye Neck DASA Coordinators
Eric Lutinski, Ed. D.
Mrs. Corinne Ryan
Mrs. Meegan Lawlor
Mrs. Vanessa Dioguardi
Mrs. Michelle Bowman
(914) 777-4236 (Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays)
(914) 777-4710 (Tuesdays, Thursdays)
Rye Neck UFSD Harassment/Bullying Complaint Form
• Rye Neck UFSD Harassment/Bullying Complaint Form
Anti-bullying Program Information:
• New York State Education Department DASA Website