Please note the following start dates for Fall sports 2017:
Varsity Football: Monday, August 14th
All other Fall season varsity and JV Sports: Monday August 21st
Modified (7th and 8th Graders): Wednesday, September 6th
All athletes are expected to be in attendance on their sport's respective start date. Please plan your vacations accordingly. Thank you for your cooperation and continued support.
Fall Sports Offerings:
Football - Varsity & Modified
Boys' Soccer - Varsity, JV & Modified
Girls' Soccer - Varsity, JV & Modified
Field Hockey - Varsity, JV & Modified
Volleyball - Varsity, JV & Modified
Girls' Tennis - Varsity & Modified
Cross Country (Boys' & Girls) - Varsity & Modified
Cheerleading - Varsity
**Girls' Swimming & Diving - Varsity ONLY and MERGED with Rye HS &Blind Brook
2017 Rye Neck Baseball Clinic
29th Annual Rye Neck Softball Skills Clinic and Pitching Clinic for Girls in Grades 2-6
Click HERE for information and sign-up.
ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION PROCEDURES FOR SPRING SEASON
To be eligible to tryout/practice for a Spring sport, each student must be registered online with FamilyID. PLEASE double check to make sure you've registered your child for the correct sport.
• February 15 - Online Athletic Participation Registration Opens for Varsity & JV
• March 1 - Online Athletic Participation Registration Opens for Modified Sports
• March 13 - Varsity & JV Sports Tryouts/Practices Begin
• March 21 - Modified Sports Information Meeting for STUDENTS - 3 PM - Dining Hall
• March 27 - Modified Sports Tryouts/Practices Begin
SPRING SPORTS OFFERINGS:
• Baseball - Varsity, JV & Modified
• Softball - Varsity, JV & Modified
• Boys' Lacrosse - Varsity, JV & Modified
• Girls' Lacrosse - Varsity, JV & Modified
• Track and Field - Varsity & Modified
• Golf - Varsity ONLY
• Boys' Tennis - Varsity & Modified
Varsity practices held over the Spring Recess (April 8 - April 15) are at the discretion of each team's coach and are considered mandatory for team participants. Athletes missing practices during the Spring Recess will be subject to team discipline. This policy does not apply to JV.
There are no modified activities during Spring Recess.
- You must provide a copy of your child’s current physical by attaching/uploading a copy in your FamilyID account or submitting a hard copy to the HS/MS Nurse’s Office.
- Please be sure to only complete 1 registration per athlete. If you need to make changes to the registration please be sure to EDIT the existing one and DO NOT create a new one.
- Only a parent/guardian can submit information on FamilyId
- You may sign up for your FamilyID account now by clicking on the SIGN UP button at the top right section of the page, BUT registration for the fall season begins as follows:
- February 15 – Online Athletic Participation Registration Opens for Varsity and JV sports
- March 1 – Online Athletic Participation Registration Opens for Modified sports
- RETURNING FAMILIES: You may use the information you submitted in previous seasons to save time with future registrations. Please use the following steps:
1) Click on the Current Season registration form on your school's FamilyID
2) Login using the e-mail address and password you created last season.
3) Choose the sport.
4) Click on"Add Participant Below or Click to Select" and pick your child's name.
5) Update health and demographic information, if necessary.
6) Sign-off on seasonal agreements.
7) Save and Submit
For more detailed instructions, please click on the following link: https://familyid.groovehq.com//knowledge_base/topics/register-for-a-program-as-an-existing-user
To sign up and eventually register for the spring season (CLICK HERE)
HAVING ANY REGISTRATION QUESTIONS OR ISSUES?
Website and Registration Help
888-800-5583 x1 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Fitness Center Hours
Beginning Monday, March 13th, the fitness center will be opened for students and athletes in grades 7th - 12th Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3 p.m. - 5 p.m. Proper attire is required.
NCAA Eligibility Video
College Athletics Recruiting Information