ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION PROCEDURES FOR FALL SEASON
To be eligible to tryout/practice for a Fall sport, each student must be registered online with Family ID.
• To be eligible to tryout/practice for a Fall sport, each student must be registered online with FamilyID.
• Please be sure to input your child's grade as of Fall 2017 when completing registration
• Please be sure to register your child only for one sport
• ImPACT concussion baseline testing done at home: please pay special attention to the registration
requirement for do-it-at-home ImPACT baseline testing for incoming 7th, 9th and 11th grade athletes ONLY.
• CANCELLED - July 11 & August 8 - Free Physicals at HS Nurse's Office - SEE NEW PROCESS
• NEW PROCESS IF YOU WOULD LIKE A FREE PHYSICAL ONLY:
• Print out Required NYS School Health Examination Form
• Go see and bring the form to Dr. Kevin Maloney for a physical on Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays
from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. ONLY.
• Dr. Maloney's office is located at 144 E. Boston Post Road in Mamaroneck.
• Once your child's physical and form is complete, upload it to your FamilyID account for sports clearance.
• July 21 - Online Athletic Registration Opens for Varsity and JV Sports
• August 7 - Online Athletic Registration Opens for Modified Sports
• August 20 - All Varsity and JV tryouts/practices begin
• September 5 - Modified tryouts/practices begin
• PLEASE be sure to register your child beforehand. Tryouts and practices will start the 1st full day of school
• October 12 & 13 - Homecoming Weekend
FALL SPORT OFFERINGS:
• Football - Varsity & Modified
• Boys' Soccer - Varsity, JV & Modified
• Girls' Soccer - Varsity, JV & Modified
• Field Hockey - Varsity, JV & Modified
• Volleyball - Varsity, JV & Modified
• Girls' Tennis - Varsity & Modified
• Cross Country (Boys' & Girls') - Varsity & Modified
• Cheerleading - Varsity
• **Girls Swimming and Diving - Varsity ONLY and MERGED with Rye HS and Blind Brook
• All team practice and game calendars and coaches' directory can be found at:
• Visit the athletics webpage or contact the Athletic Department at 914-777-4896 with questions.
- RETURNING FAMILIES: You may use the information you submitted in previous seasons to save time with future registrations. Please use the following steps:
1) Click on the Current Season registration form on your school's FamilyID
2) Login using the e-mail address and password you created last season
3) Choose the sport
4) Click on "Add Participant Below or Click to Select" and pick your child's name
5) Update health and demographic information, if necessary
6) Sign-off on seasonal agreements
7) Save and Submit
For more detailed instructions, please click on the following link: https://familyid.groovehq.com//knowledge_base/topics/register-for-a-program-as-an-existing-user
To sign up and eventually register for the spring season (CLICK HERE)
HAVING ANY REGISTRATION QUESTIONS OR ISSUES?
Website and Registration Help
888-800-5583 x1 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
NCAA Eligibility Video
College Athletics Recruiting Information