ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION PROCEDURES FOR FALL SEASON
• To be eligible to tryout/practice for a sport, each student must be registered online with FamilyID:
• YOU MUST UPLOAD A VALID DIGITAL COPY OF YOUR CHILD'S PHYSICAL TO THEIR FAMILYID
REGISTRATION EACH SEASON. HARD COPIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
• A valid physical is one that does not expire before the start of practices/tryouts (see dates below).
• PLEASE double check to make sure you've registered your child for the correct sport.
• ImPACT Baseline Testing is done at home: please pay special attention to the registration requirement for
do-it-at-home ImPACT baseline testing for incoming 7th, 9th and 11th graders AND first time Rye Neck athletes ONLY.
• If you cannot see your own family doctor, the school doctor, Dr. Militana, will be conducting free physicals at the HS/MS
nurse's office on:
• June 14 from 2 - 4 p.m.
• June 24 from 12:30 - 2:30 p.m.
• **A parent must accompany the child for a physical.**
• June 14 & 24 - Free physicals at HS/MS Nurse's office. Parent must accompany.
• July 22 - Online Athletic Registration Opens for Varsity and JV Sports
• August 6 - Online Athletic Registration Opens for Modified Sports
• August 15 - Deadline to register for Varsity/JV sports
• August 19 - Varsity and JV tryouts/practices begin
• August 28 - Deadline to register for Modified sports
• September 3 - Modified Sports Info Meeting for 7th & 8th graders in the gym (11:05 AM)
• September 4 - Modified tryouts/practices begin
• PLEASE be sure to register your child beforehand. Tryouts and practices will start the 2nd day of school
• October 11 and 12 - Homecoming Weekend
FALL SPORTS OFFERINGS
• Football - Varsity & Modified
• Boys' Soccer - Varsity, JV & Modified
• Girls' Soccer - Varsity, JV & Modified
• Field Hockey - Varsity, JV & Modified
• Volleyball - Varsity, JV & Modified
• Girls' Tennis - Varsity & Modified
• Cross Country (Boys' and Girls') - Varsity & Modified
• Cheerleading - Varsity
• Girls' Swimming and Diving - Varsity ONLY and MERGED with Rye HS and Blind Brook
• Contact the Athletic Department at 914-777-4896 with questions.
For more detailed instructions, please click on the following link: https://familyid.groovehq.com//knowledge_base/topics/register-for-a-program-as-an-existing-user
To sign up and eventually register for the spring season (CLICK HERE)
HAVING ANY REGISTRATION QUESTIONS OR ISSUES?
Website and Registration Help
888-800-5583 x1 OR email@example.com
Fitness Center Hours
Fall Season: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday from 3:15 PM to 5:15 PM
Winter Season: Monday thru Friday from 3:15 PM to 5:15 PM
Spring Season: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday from 3:15 PM to 5:15 PM
College Athletics Recruiting Information